Friday, September 4, 2009

Reverend X!

I saw this a few years ago, but then forgot what it was called so I lost it! BUT I FOUNDED IT!

Now, you might have guessed by the name of this blog that I'm not the most avid follower of the lord. In fact, I despise christianity. I even refuse to write it with a capital C like the spell checker keeps trying to make me do. NO, SPELL CHECKER, NO!

But lord, strike me down, there's something about this video that really tests my lack of faith. I don't know if it's the R&B track playing in the background, the almost god-like way in which Rev X seems to float up and down the screen, or the wanton use of profanity, but when I watch it I just want to reach out and PRAISE THE LORD!



But then I remember that jesus is a fucking-nincom-fucking-poop.

No comments: