Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Over the weekend I bought myself some speakers for my house.

How great is that!? Before the weekend, my address was 462 Awkward Silence Way.

One of the biggest benefits I have noticed since purchasing my speakers, is that I can once again wake up, and whilst readying myself for the day ahead, put on some nice, loud jazz.

Some people would call me a wanker for doing that. Go right ahead. I'll eat your fucking dog.

Anyway, so one of the albums I got to listen to whilst ambling around in my underclothes was Miles Davis' 'Tribute to Jack Johnson' album. It's so good. Pretty much anything Miles is good, except when he covered 'Time After Time', and arguably the album 'Tutu' depending on how much you like the 80s, but the two-track-tribute is definitely great.

If you want to be just like me, click on this link, download the album, chuck on some Y-fronts, and just chill the fuck out in your lounge with the volume way up.

No comments: