Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Friday!!

Or as I like to call it...

Oh no, yeah I just call it Friday. Sorry. I was thinking of a different day.

But Friday's cool. You know, the end of the working week. Unless you work in retail or hospitality, then I guess it's like Wednesday. Hump Day. The hump day of retail and hospitality workers.

So anyway, how sweet is free music!? And how much sweeter is it when it's really great!? I think it's pretty sweet myself. Double sweet. So, that in mind, feast your pretty little ears on an excellent album from Stevie Wonder, live at the Rainbow Theatre in 1974.

All you really need to know is that this album is called 'Funkyfied Rainbow'. That would be a rainbow, which is already pretty funky in it's original form, that has been further funkyfied. That is too much funk for my tiny mind to comprehend, and most likely yours too. It would be like a rainbow gradient set in photoshop, with 3 more rainbow gradients laid over top, each rotated at 45º, and then set to overlay. BAM! Complete meltdown of the central nervous system. Dig it.



Funkyfied Rainbow

No comments: