Friday, September 4, 2009

Ahhhh yes. There is nothing more comical than white trash. They write the shit themselves, all you have to do is sit back and provide the canned laughter in this, the situational comedy we call LIFE!

The People of Walmart.
Thanks for the link Holly!





This bitch is DAMN lucky I already got a baby-mama.


WOAH! OKOMFG, prepare for this post to triple in intensity...

The first of the above images roused my curiosity. 'What' I asked myself, 'could this two-roll carrying motherfucker possibly have to upload to YouTube?'.

The answer is far more baffling than any words I can think of to describe it.



If your sides are strong enough to withhold splitting, WHICH I DOUBT, then check out some of his other fantastic contributions to the realm of online cinema.

No comments: