Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh 'god'.

Did you know that, according to figures I have just read, only 39% of Americans believe in the theory of evolution! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

That's not bad grammar above. They are small singular sentences of wonder and astonishment.

By that figure, I have calculated that currently, there are 187, 538, 504 Americans who believe in something other than the theory of evolution. And I don't think you have to be Darwin to figure out what the large percentage of that other thing is.

Mother fucking christianity. I hate it.

If you are wondering what has prompted my posting this information, I have just read that a new film, Creation, which is based on Charles Darwin and his writing of The Origin of Species, has failed to find a distributor in the U.S. of A., because it is deemed to controversial for the American audience.

Fucking hell. If I was the audience that is referred to, I'd currently be hooking my belt around the rafters in my basement and hitching it around my neck, because it would have just dawned on me that I am a disgusting, useless cunt. Unfortunately, and I really do mean unfortunately, I don't think the audience will have as much self-reflection.

'New Charles Darwin film is 'too controversial' for religious American audiences'.

1 comment:

Dan said...

not sure which group of idiots is worse, the religious nutters, or the sensors (presumably they are also the first i guess)