Monday, May 24, 2010

Fuck Cunts Mixtape Volume 1

I saw this tumblr chuck up a mixtape the other day, and I thought to myself, 'Hey, that's a swell idea'. Just because the cassette tape is dead, doesn't mean the mixtape has to be buried with it too. And I mean, it hasn't been really. Lots of people still make mixtapes. But I haven't made one since the cassette tape passed away.

These days the mixtape is more of an iTunes playlist compressed into a zip file. I've made lots of those, which I think actually classifies me as a DJ in some bars, but I've put a bit more effort than that into this one. Not much more, though.





Fuck Cunts - Mixtape Vol. 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one Ryan,

check mine!
http://thisbrainstorm.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/mixtape-vol-1/

-Sime

Anonymous said...

nice one this is sweet