Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Is Simple

YEAH FUCKING RIGHT! I don't know what Akron/Family put in their peace-pipe when they decided to name their 2007 album Love Is Simple, but they be trippin' ya'll.

Love is far from simple. Could it infact be the most complicated thing on Earth? Maybe. I guess it depends what you are talking about really. I don't think my love for McDonald's cheeseburgers with added mayo is terribly complicated. Nor is my love for going fast in or on things with wheels.

Holy shit, maybe Akron/Family were right after all!

Either way, it's Valentine's Day on Sunday, so go celebrate something you love, and perhaps do so whilst listening to this album. If you have a significant other, are you going to buy them flowers? Or maybe some chocolates? Really? What are you, 15?



Akron/Family - Love is Simple

No comments: