Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I think I've got a Fever, Ray.

HA HA HA Do you see what I did there!! I turned the name of a band into a sentence! Fuck yeah, ENGLISH!

It's early, and what better to listen to in the morning than Fever Ray. There's probably heaps of stuff better to listen to in the morning actually. Fever Ray are kind of haunting, and might fuck your head up for the rest of the day. Maybe Nick Drake would be better, or I don't know, José Gonzalez?

But I like my head to be fucked up for the rest of the day, so without further ado I present to you, FEVER RAY!



P.S. Remember that video I posted of Fever Ray accepting an award at some thing in Sweden? Still makes me laugh. Why are people from Iceland so awesome? I worked with an Icelandic girl once and she was hilarious. That video (unfortunately) reminds me of Lady GagGag. The only difference of course being that Fever Ray are actually talented, and aren't a huge cunt.

No comments: