Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I HATE COPS

Don't give me this, 'Yes some cops are bad but there are good ones too and they have to deal with some really horrible stuff'. Who gives a fuck? They chose that job. Of course they have to deal with some horrible shit, but they chose to do that, and it doesn't validate their generally shitty attitude towards basically everyone.

Yes, there are some good cops. I'm not stupid. But in my experience they are the minority. On the whole, cops are cunts. Just thinking about cops makes me get really really angry. And this isn't some stupid teenage rant where I hate them because Rage Against the Machine told me to. I have many perfectly good reasons why I hate cops. In my life, the police have been there when they didn't need to be, and haven't been there when they needed to be.

If your brother/sister/dad/mum is a cop I'm sorry, but I'm with N.W.A. on this one.





No comments: