Monday, July 19, 2010

Premium Rush

I just read that David Koepp, director of nothing particularly great but seemingly half-decent writer, is currently directing a film called Premium Rush, slated for release in 2011, and set to star Joseph Gordon-Levitt and noone else I've ever heard of. Here's the synopsis:

The film centers on a twenty-something New York City bike messenger who picks up an envelope at Columbia U. A dirty cop is desperate to get his hands on the envelope and chases the bike messenger throughout the city.


Boy am I glad that David didn't just find something that's currently 'hip' and then create an entire film around it. OH WAIT...

Keep an eye on your local video store's for sale bin for a chance to see it. Don't think you can wait that long? Well being a fucking pro at the internet like I am, I have uncovered a little sneak-peak of the film.

Premium Rush sneak-peak.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice ian,very nice

DECAY OF TODAY said...

Sounds a lot like that kevin Bacon flick 'quicksilver'

Ian Human said...

Only without Kevin Bacon's wonderful hair.

Anonymous said...

Fuck you Ryan, fuck you for Rick-Rolling me like I ain't never been rolled before.