Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Day Today, today...

...arrived in my letterbox. If you're not familiar with Christopher Morris' seminal but sadly short-lived TV series, The Day Today, then SORT IT OUT. Like all good TV shows, it was perhaps misunderstood by the vast sea of dullards known as society, and had only one season. Perhaps there was another reason, I'm not sure, but either way it left us too soon. Thankfully what we did get given was good enough to induce permanent lulz.

If you know me and I like you, feel free to borrow it. If you don't know me, or do but I don't like you, I'm pretty sure all of the episodes plus the mini news as per below can be found on the nets.

8 comments:

simon said...

haha sooo good!

Anonymous said...

No

Anonymous said...

Well I suppose it is plausible, if you suck.

Ian Human said...

Suck, at being a dullard?

Anonymous said...

What's a dullard?

Ian Human said...

A type of duck common to the Northern Hemisphere.

Anonymous said...

go fuck your fuck

Cooper said...

If you haven't already, check out Brass Eye - another Chris Morris series after this - it's possibly even funnier