Thursday, December 17, 2009

My glocko pop, pop, pop....

For some reason I just started thinking about Kill Bill, then the soundtrack, then how good RZA is, then I remembered Bobby Digital.

RZA as Bobby Digital is SO, GOOD! If you've never listened to Digital Bullets, then you've never actually listened to anything. Like, your whole life has been equivalent to that kid who thought he was pretty much deaf his whole life, only to find at age 11 that he just had a cotton bud stuck in his ear. Downloading this album is like me going, 'oh hey you have a cotton bud in your ear'.

I've basically saved you're fucking life.



RZA as Bobby Digital - Digital Bullet

2 comments:

fanny said...

birth of a prince is waaayyyyyyyyyyyyy better

Ian Human said...

FANNY! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!

Brooklyn Babies alone makes this the best album of all time. But yeah, Birth of a Prince is good too. I gots that one.