Friday, December 4, 2009

I've somehow started my own tradition...

...of hooking youse up with music on Fridays. Last Friday, of course, was Kraftwerk. Did you get it? Did you already have it? You should be answering 'yes' to one of those questions.

This week, I am once again uploading a little something-something from myTunes, because I can't find it anywhere on the nets. It's the soundtrack to a documentary called 'Desperate Man Blues', which is focused on Joe Bussard, a collector of 78s and early American music. I haven't actually seen the doco, but I'd love to, so can you send it to me?





Needless to say, the soundtrack contains some really really fantastic stuff. The first track is a huge favourite of mine. We Live a Long Time to Get Old. Desperate Man Blues - OST

Next up, in polar opposite to the above album, is the new album from Philly hardcore band Blacklisted. I think I am going to sit down and listen to the whole lot of this fucker right before I ride the final round of the Courier Cup this weekend, Sunday 1pm at Edinburgh Gardens. It's nice. It's real nice. So GO GEDDIT!



Blacklisted - No One Deserves to be Here More Than Me

No comments: