Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Will it Blend?

I'd be TOTALLY fucking amazed if you'd never heard of, or seen this. But, what do I know? Maybe you only recently received an operation to fix your eyes and ears? Maybe they had been malfunctioning since birth, and Oprah only just got your letter wishing for corrective surgery because she has received millions of letters and yours was on the bottom of the pile, adding to your bad luck. I am usually at work during the day, so I don't get the chance to watch Oprah all that often, so I'm not sure if the episode with you on it has aired, but I will assume that it has, and I will assume that you are now spending your days and nights wading through all that you have missed on the internet, and here, let me make your job a little easier, friend.





Will It Blend?

No comments: