Monday, October 26, 2009

Earlier this year...

...one of my friend's worked at Cirque du Soleil while it was here in Melbourne.

When it was finished, he also helped pack-up the circus, and in doing so got given a bunch of stuff that the performers buy and then dispose of in each city, like computer speakers, furniture, things like that. Among that, he got given two shavers, one of which he gave to me so I can give myself haircuts.

Now, I'm not sure, but I really do hope that the guy in this clip used that shaver. Maybe he used it to shave his head. Maybe he used it to shave his legs. MAYBE he used it to shave his nether regions. If I am lucky, he used it for all of those things, and somehow, some of his amazing ability has transferred to me. I'm going to go jump on a tramp after work, I'll let you know of my findings.

No comments: