Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm sick...

...fully. So don't go expecting much from FC in the next few days. Thinking of killing yourself now? Don't. I'll be back soon, okay?

Hey, I've got an idea! How about you spend the time that you were going to spend on this blog listening to David Bowie! Do you like David Bowie? If you don't you probably have no soul. I haven't met a man or woman yet that doesn't like David. I'd make him fish bowl soup.

Hunky Dory is a good album. And it's the only one I can be bothered finding. Maybe you should go and get Station To Station. Or Spiders From Mars. Why do I have to do all the work?

Oh, and by the way, I watched a movie the other night called Christiane F. The soundtrack is done by Bowie and it's about a 14 year old junkie in Berlin. I think it might be the reason I am sick, actually. It is also the reason I am going to stop writing this and go and give myself a home tattoo. I reccommend watching it. But, at the same time, don't. It's rough.

Hunky Dory - David Bowie (the password you will need when opening the file is 'Mussiqa.Net'.

No comments: