Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some months ago...

...I was high, high up in the air, flying to New York City. This was very exciting for me. What was not so exciting, however, was the discovery that United Airlines still don't have TV screens in the back of seats like most self-respecting airlines do these days, meaning that entertainment options on the long-haul journey were very limited. No wonder those guys flew UA planes into those buildings.

I was bored out of my huge mind, and grasped at straws. By straws, I mean a copy of SkyMall in the seat-pocket in front of me. Now I realise why UA don't supply passengers with individual TVs! They have one of the finest comedy publications on-board instead!

I don't know if you've ever been in the same situation as me, and reduced yourself to perusing that pile of hilarious shit, but if you haven't, here's a taste of what I'm talking about:

The Best/Worst of SkyMall '08

No comments: