Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just in case you need...

...another reason to denounce christianity, have a read of this: Obama is Literally Hitler.

Literally Hitler? Firstly, that makes ZERO sense, you stupid motherfuckers.

Lets dig a little deeper...

"Obama’s biological father, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., was an African. It should come then as no surprise that he left his Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, and babies to be raised by someone else."

Ohhhhhh I get it. Racism.

Seriously, do you even need any more convincing that christianity does FAR more worse than it does good? You should shun it where ever possible. Don't talk about. Don't acknowledge it. The only thing you should do is hate it. I hate it. I really really fucking hate it.

I'm sorry, I also really hate telling people what they should do. But in this case I make an exception.

No comments: