Saturday, November 13, 2010

Guns Don't Kill People...

...Lazers Do.

I reckon that's so fucking true aye. Lazers fully kill heaps of people.

I was first exposed to Major Lazer via that music video that every blog and it's dog was putting up awhile ago. I don't even know what song it was for because I watched about 1 minute of it and was all like, What the fuck are these people trying to do sex like that fo'? As per usual, my ignorance has resulted in me enjoying something much later than I should be.

If that video had made mention of the fact that 50% of Major Lazer is Diplo, then it would've been a whole different story. I would have been listening to this months ago and had much less to write about when I put it on the blog.



Major Lazer - Guns Don't Kill People... Lazers Do


No comments: