Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR EYES!?

Jack just sent me the most horrifying yet captivating thing I've seen in awhile. It was a link to this thread on a forum called davidicke.com. First and foremost, go and read it. It is amazing. There is so much gold in there I didn't know where to start panning.

"There are many many reptilian hybrids walking among us. I have seen quite a few in my office."

My curiosity began to awaken. Who is David Icke, and why do the world's most spastic people post on a forum bearing his name?



How I've never heard of David Icke I'm not sure. He's possibly more insane than Ron Hubbard, and his followers are comfortably more insane than any Scientologist you'll ever meet. He's got a varied lot of ideas, but easily the most entertaining is the belief that there is a sinister power controlling the world, and that they are "...reptilians from the constellation Draco, who walk on two legs and appear human, and who live in tunnels and caverns inside the earth."

Fuck yes, I hope this is true.

I can understand someone as deluded as David Icke existing, what I can't understand is how anyone, let alone hoards of people, can buy into his nonsense? He has written SIXTEEN books!

I could probably go on for hours about all this, but honestly, what's the point. The point is, let's go trolling! If you're bored, definitely go and check out the David Icke forums. I guarantee you'll get a laugh, but possibly with the severe side-affect of hating humans. And then further to that, if you're really bored, or just like being a cunt, sign up to the forums and get amongst it! I have!

No comments: