Friday, April 16, 2010

Things have been slow around here

If you're new, you should know that there's normally a whole lot more going on, but due to various circumstances, all of which point to my life being pretty fucking average at the moment, I haven't been able to give as much as I normally would to this blog.

It's pretty depressing, because this blog, along with my bike, my family and my friends, are the only things that give me any joy. But there is good news on the horizon. And within the next two weeks I would that expect things will start picking up, at least where Fuck Cunts is concerned.

So please, stick around. Bookmark me. Send me to your mum. Actually, do whatever the fuck you want really, because even if noone looks at this I'm still going to put shit on it. And until things are sorted, I'll still be putting up whatever I can. Soon enough though, things are going to get silly.

1 comment:

Dan said...

looking forward to the triumphant return with guns-a-blazing.

Found this last night and thought of your blog: http://www.life.com/image/first/in-gallery/36282/whalings-gruesome-catch