Friday, April 23, 2010

I remembered yesterday...

...that I hadn't picked up the last of 6 films from my holiday in NYC I'd taken to get processed and printed last September. Thankfully, the company I use don't throw anything away, and the prints were sitting in a dark drawer waiting patiently for me.







These photos, along with the rest from that trip are all available for sale. They are sold as an edition of however many I decide to make, signed by me or someone else, and printed on non-archival matte paper at the Kmart photo-station. Get in quick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much?

Ian Human said...

What ever you want to pay. The more you pay, the more effort I put in. $6 will get you an unframed 8x12 from K-Mart. $60 will get you a professionally printed, professionally framed print.

I still can't guarantee who will sign it though, if anyone at all.