Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do you look like this?



Then there's a good chance that you're a web designer. If you're a good one, I'd like to talk to you.

I am pretty sick of how this blog looks. Only being able to post images to a 400px width is rubbish, and I'm sure that if that is you above, then there's probably a whole bunch of other shit you'd critique as well. White type on a black background? Urgh.

I kinda like this blog, and I kinda want to put a bit more into it. I'm also completely fucking broke, but I have decided in complete ignorance that it wouldn't be too hard to mess around with the Blogger template a little and get this joint looking much nicer. Fortunately I wouldn't know where to start, but if you do, and you agree that for not a lot of money or effort my desires could be met, please do contact me. Leave a comment with your email or something. Or email me if you know my email. Or Facebook me. Myspace? Fuck that shit. Twitter? Don't bother getting in touch.

xoxo

3 comments:

Matthew Uhe said...

I know a fair bit of web design stuff if you need some help man.

Gimme a bell or whatever, I can even get you a copy of microsoft expression so you can design your own layout and all that business

Matthew Uhe said...

By a fair bit i mean, I dont know html5 back to front, so I wouldnt be making some kind of supreme web2.0 facebook style webpage, but I know scripting and all that other stuff real nice. Basic HTML and me is also hella tight

Matthew Uhe said...

p.s. I'm a shit designer, but I'm pretty rad at copying shit.

p.p.s. I'd do it for free too.