Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm not in to posting photos of nude wimmens. It seems very unoriginal, plus I think there's already enough shit here to stop you being able to look at this blog. And if I was to post nude women, shouldn't I post nude men too? It would be awfully sexist to assume that the viewers of this site only want to see photographs of naked ladies. But then also, tough shit. I don't post stuff that I hope you will like, I post stuff that I like.

And with that, I am posting this. I've seen this a couple of times and for some reason I am compelled to chuck it up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a dude.

Ian Human said...

That's my boyfriend.

Mr Dylan said...

Isn't that... Kylie Minogue?

Ben B said...

This is a classic 70s poster... you guys know that, right? And it was 'referenced' by some lad's mag that shot (our) Kylie in the same pose. Though she claimed she was wearing undies and they photoshopped them out.

Wow I seem to know quite a lot about this...

Ian Human said...

I did not know this, thanks Ben!

And yes, you do seem to know quite a lot about it. Very suspicious. You're not in love are you?