Sunday, April 11, 2010

I had managed to go my whole life...

...without ever hearing an Insane Clown Posse song. Until yesterday.

Then Rob decided to ruin that for me, by showing me what has to be the worst video clip of all time, for what is DEFINITELY the worst song of all time.



Seriously, if you didn't know better you'd think this was a joke. They look absolutely fucking ridiculous, and their lyrics are the most pathetic thing to ever be set to music. I mean, how's this for a pearl:

"Fuckin' rainbows, after it rains, there's enough miracles here to blow your brains."

You're so right man. I know the last time I saw a rainbow I swear I nearly fucking stabbed myself. Astonishing.

It would be hard to believe that anyone actually listens to this trash, until you have a look at the people who do listen to it, Juggalos and Juggalettes. No surprises here. Just like the music, they are trash.

This child doesn't know it, but death is a better option than to be raised by these two fucking rejects.

No comments: