Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Friday...

...and secretaries around the world are sending pictures of squirrels with party hats on to their fellow colleagues.

I wont do that. I can't find one. Instead, I'll treat you to some music.

First of all, get some fucking culture in ya! Art Blakey - Roots & Herbs. Really great jazz album.



Second of all, this shit is so rare I had to upload it myself! Nowheres on the netspace! It's an old funk album, but if you don't like funk, I still think you should get it, cause it's really good. Eugene McDaniels - Headless Heroes of the Apocalypse. What kind of black man has the last name McDaniels anyway? I think whitey has been up to no good there.



Third of all, and last of all, The Good The Bad & The Queen. This is a project headed by Damon Albarn. There is no band name, just the name of the album which is as above. But the band is just referred to as what the album is called. It's a great album, and now that summer is starting this has been on heavy rotation for me, so if you want to try be like me which I know you do, you should do the same.



Oh, BTW...

No comments: