Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm out of here.

It's Friday afternoon and I have better things to do. Such as prepare for the Ring of Fire alleycat that's happening tomorrow. But as always, I'll leave you with some tunes.

First, are you into hardcore and metal and shit like that? Maybe. I have no idea how old the people are that look at this blog, but I bet at least three 16 year olds check it out occasionally. So here, download Converge's latest album Axe to Fall and go tell your Dad he's a cunt.



Secondly and lastly, The Black Lips. I'm not exactly sure what the stance is on these guys out there on the street. I know that Vice got behind them in a pretty big way after their first album. I went to a Vice party in London where they played, actually. Didn't hear a thing. Too busy drinking free beer and playing table tennis. But I haven't heard much of them after their last album, 200 Million Thousand. Maybe they got too cool for Vice? Maybe they are too cool to say that you like them? Alls I knows is, anyone who puts any stock into anything that Vice says is a fucking moron, and I don't care how cool they are, because their music is really fantastic.

No comments: