Friday, March 19, 2010

Recent Deaths

Have you ever been to this page on Wikipedia? I love it. It might be the best thing about that website actually.

It's a calender-style list of any person of note who died on each day, accompanied with their age, what they are known for, and where possible, how they died. And it's fascinating! I've seen some awesome shit on there in my time. Like when a famous Korean actor killed himself, and then two days later, a famous Korean actress who was rumored to have been dating the guy that died killed herself too.

And how about this shit that happened just yesterday! Pak Nam-gi, 76, North Korean politician, executed by firing squad. He's the guy circled.



'That's some interesting shit' I think to myself, so I google his name and find this article about how he was the head of planning and economy in North Korea. There had been reports of starvation and unrest following North Korea's currency revaluation, so what does our boy KJI do? He kind of makes Pak disappear for a little while. And then he shoots him.

Now THAT'S how you run a government motherfuckers! Oh bro, you made a mistake? NOW YOU MUST DIE! 'Excuse me Mr. Jong-Il, sorry to disturb you, but I seem to have lost the file with your expenses for March, could you please reprint them?' NOW YOU MUST DIE! 'Morning Kim, here's your coffee, sorry I forgot to ask for sugar'. NOW YOU MUST DIE!

Don't waste time with losers. Kill them and get someone who'll do the job properly. That's how I run things here at Fuck Cunts too. That's why I don't have anyone working for me.

Anyway, back to the deaths. They are awesome. I particularly like scrolling through trying to find the youngest person to die. Not sure why that is. But I do. Oh hey, did you know that Jay Reatard died on the 13th of January at age 29? Cocaine toxicity. Bummer bro.

No comments: