Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Remember...

...that post I made at the end of '09, that had the image of Earth shot from Voyager 1? And the little paragraph on The Pale Blue Dot, written by Carl Sagan? I remember that. I also remember getting home and remembering an album by Benn Jordan entitled 'Pale Blue Dot - A Tribute to Carl Sagan'. How good would it have been if I also linked you to that album in that post. It all would have tied together really nicely.

But, I didn't, and I had a hard time enjoying my Xmas and New Years because of that blunder. So I want to do my best to rectify it in some small way. And with that, I present to you, Pale Blue Dot:



Oh, and this is the kind of music you might listen to in Space, by the way. Or maybe aliens listen to it. Kind of ambient electronic type shit. Good for listening to while you give someone a massage. Naked.

You might need this to unzip the file - mussiqa.net

No comments: