Monday, August 31, 2009

I went to an Electric Circus once.

It was shockingly good. HA HAA HA!!!!

Um, so Common is, or at least used to be, a really great hip hop artist. Be is a good album. I heard that his last one was a bit shit, but what do I know, I haven't heard it.

All that chitter chatter aside, his 2002 album Electric Circus is just plain dope. Probably one of my favourite hip hop albums ever, if I didn't think too hard about it. If you think that you don't like hip hop, give this album a try, because it might just change your mind. Wikipedia says of Electric Circus;

"An eclectic album, Electric Circus featured fusions of several genres such as hip hop, pop, rock, electronic and neo soul."

NEO SOUL! AND HIP HOP! AT THE SAME TIME! How could one go wrong? Anything that is 'fused' is good. Like food. People love it when you say 'fusion' in relation to food, like, French-Japanese Fusion. Is that something that you can eat? Teriyaki Escargot?

Anyway, I haven't actually clicked on this link, but it appears that you could probably download it if you go here. And it appears that you would have to enter 'www.discographies.ucoz.net' as a password once you have downloaded it.

No comments: