Friday, July 24, 2009

So, Silvio Berlusconi has a sex tape.

I don't care what nobody says, we're gonna have a baby.

Seriously though, how can anyone dislike SB? I don't know about his politics, but it's Italy, we know he doesn't really run shit there anyway, AMIRITE?!

So now he's taken a call-girl to his Sardinian holiday home and made a tape of him having sex with her. He's 72; She's 40-something. He runs a nation; She sleeps with people for money. And SB couldn't care less!

This was his official comment when asked about the scandal:

"I'm no saint".

I'M NO SAINT! We'll I disagree Silvio, I disagree.

Man, there is too much comedy in his Wiki page for me to believe that it hasn't actually been hijacked by The Onion.

And check this shit out:


FUCK! I am currently investigating what is involved in finding a piece of land I can apply to be my own country, solely for the purpose of having Mr Berlusconi run it. I am now inviting interest from those who wish to immigrate there with me.

No comments: