Friday, May 7, 2010

A little while ago...

...during the period where I couldn't get on the innernet at all, Chaz and I ran the second Fix Up Look Sharp alleycat. I was going to do a bit of a race report, but I didn't. Mostly because I didn't have the innernet, and partly because I had this weird bitterness after it which I can't/wont explain.

But it was good. Everyone had a good time, it went off without any major problems, and we had some great stuff to give away thanks to some excellent sponsors. If you want to read a good race report, check out Chaz's. Or if you're on Fakebook, check out Damn's album here.



Anyway, I'm not really posting because I want to talk about it. I'm posting because I was really excited to make a video of the race. I found a song that got me pumped to ride fast, and I was all ready to put something together. But, due to unfortunate and unavoidable technical difficulties, we lost the footage from the helmet-cam-wearer, Fix Up winner, and all-round good-guy - Track Cunt.

So, instead of a video, I'll just give you the song. And then, if you are gagging for more, the album. If this shit doesn't raise your heart rate you're probably dead.





Monster Magnet - Powertrip

No comments: